Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Our client are looking for a Resource Project Planner based in London City on a long term contract basis.
The role of the Resource Project Planner is to ensure that offshore wind farm projects and departments within Offshore Renewables have skilled resources delivered in the required timescales, they shall be responsible for either a single or multiple offshore wind farm project/s. Will be responsible for managing resource coordination meetings, delegating and following up on actions.
* Report to the Resource Project Planning Team Lead.
* Follow Resource Department project planning processes to ensure the efficient, effective and compliant deployment of internal resources, subcontractors, cross - project resources and external services to projects and departments within the Offshore Renewables business.
* Use Project programme data and information obtained from project management meetings to create new resource manning plans that incorporate working regulations, rotation plans etc. Input resource manning plan data into budget forecasts and resource forecasts.
* Liase with the project management team to understand project milestones, resource input to budget, transfer to next project phase and any delays/accelerations in programme anticipated which may need to be incorporated into the manning plan and communicated to key resourcing stakeholders.
* Manage project resource planning meetings, issue minutes of meeting and follow up on actions. Escalate any issues to Resource Project Planning Team Lead.
* Ensure that resource manning plan data is accurate and current and data is included in the global resource forecasting tool on a monthly basis.
* Provide relevant project resource data to monthly Resource Department reports.
* Engage with members of the Internal Resource and Subcontractor Resource sub-departments to ensure resource plans are updated with correct resource information. Eg. name, company, start/end date, job title, training profile, subcontractor vacancies, internal vacancies etc.
* Assist in managing the global timesheet system
* Assist with preparation of project resource budgets and budget forecasts.
* Assist the Resource Project Planning Team Lead with the preparation of project pipeline data and global resource demand data and reports.
* Degree qualified in supply chain management/human resourcing/business/engineering/planning or quantity surveying preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
* Experience acquired from working in a project planning or resourcing role (from an offshore wind/construction/oil and gas background preferred but not essential).
* Experience of working with resource planning software eg. Primavera, Planisware, saviom etc.
* Experience of holding, scheduling and managing meetings.
* Experience of forming and managing relationships with a variety of stakeholders, from administrators, cost controllers, project directors, department managers etc.
* SAP knowledge desirable.
* Cost control and administration desirable, but not essential.