Resource Planning Manager - upto £500.00 per day - Inside IR35 - 3 months rolling - based at Stanstead airport.
My client, a leading UK airport group, is looking for an experienced Resource Planning Manager to join their organisation on a contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be expected to familiarise / and be expected to carry out the below:
- Significant experience of planning within a supply and demand framework.
- Workforce planning and management experience.
- Significant experience of leading a team.
- Expertise in resource planning – need someone very technical
- IT – building business models, developing complex tools
- Number two of resource planning – looking at developing planning tools, modelling, looking at the passengers and expected forecast for next year, what is the expected passenger flow, how many security officers they need, what are the patterns
- Be involved in designing the patterns, redesign the roster, a natural optimizer
- Looking after multiple resource groups – 2000 people optimizing this supply
- Resource foresight will be a big element of the role.
- Providing direction to other resource planners – no line management
- Working with recruitment teams and finance teams
- Looking at operation and understanding how they are performing
- Need to be driven, energetic, self-starter – very fast environment
- Need to be able to present – talk about the data they are presenting
- Someone who is a Resource Workforce, Senior Manager, Advance in Workforce Management, Implementation
- Excel is important, write communications to other in a coherent way, need to be articulate.
If interested and the above resinates with you please send CV for my review and I will be in touch.