Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
3 months ago
The Reserves and Resources Co-ordinator will be responsible for the Petroleum Resources and Reserves Reporting process and the portfolio strategic ranking process.
* Ensure Petroleum Reserves and Resource Report and compliance
* Resources opportunities inventory updating and consolidation
* Ensure consistency between Reserves/Resources and Business plans
* Opportunity ranking and optimization process ownership
* Support the Company's process of change and continual improvement
* Co-ordinate reserves/resources estimation process across assets.
* Report reserves and resources.
* Update and consolidate resources opportunities
* Own the process to rank and optimize the sub-surface opportunity portfolio
* Completion of and sign off all final reserves/resources reports
* Other duties consistent with employees expertise and status may also be assigned according to business needs
Education Attainment & Accreditation
* Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably to MSc or higher level
Professional Skills & Experience
* Petroleum Resources Management System (PRMS)
* Confident working and communicating with senior leaders and other stakeholders
* First class administrative skills essential
* Must be structured with excellent time management and personal organisation skills
* Capable of taking the initiative and making decisions pro-actively as well as having the ability to work within and support a wider team
Interpersonal Skills & Qualities
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* This role would suit an individual who is able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision and someone with flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities both individually and as part of a team
* Strong organisational skills with a particular eye for "attention to detail"
* Strong communicator with the ability to interface with key, senior individuals across the business both internally and externally
* Proven ability to manage a diverse range of activities and relationships
* Trustworthy, discreet individual who will display the ability to retain sensitive, 'business critical' information
* A self-starter who is pro-active and displays a strong sense of initiative, drive and energy
* Ability to embrace change and continual improvement