about 1 year ago
Requirements Engineer, Contract, Nuclear, Gloucester
We are recruiting for a Requirements Engineer for our Client to support the delivery of the various DCO documents and activities with particular emphasis on production of drawings and other deliverables with engineering interface and developing the Permissions Requirements Management System, and will require identification of requirements, extracting the requirements from submission documents, developing processes and procedures and managing a small team.
- review of engineering aspects of key DCO documents (Design and Access Statements and Draft DCO);
- review of DCO drawings;
- acting as engineering interface between DCO production and other parties
- support to Defensive Brief and Request for Material Change activities;
- production of engineering information to support examination (e.g. parameter plan overlays);
- stakeholder liaison and engagement;
- expediting of identified deliverables from third parties;
- compiling reports for management use;
- co-ordination of printed reports;
- co-ordination of drawing requirements and management of PCP's drawing resource;
- liaison with the document control team;
- ensuring HNP processes are followed, and;
- supporting the Project Engineering Manager.