Up to £28.50 per hour
3 months ago
To assist the definition and publication of the ship requirements and acceptance criteria, and assist in collecting and processing data in a timely manner.
Development and control of the artefacts within the CSC Requirements and Acceptance database. Management of the information within the toolset
Functional Knowledge General: a. Naval Ships Engineering
- Engineering design and design analysis work c. Through life engineering d. Ship build engineering methodologies e. Naval Ships Engineering Product Lifecycle Specific to post:
- Configuration and Responsible Document Management (RDM) skills.
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Able to write readable documentation 'right first time'.
- Understanding of data maturity and information relationships and the ability to apply them pragmatically
- Experience in requirements management, discipline and execution.
Qualifications required for the role:
- Incorporated Engineer, or demonstrably working towards this;
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline relevant to the design and production of complex naval warships; and
- Associate Member of a Professional Institution relevant to discipline.
- Chartered Engineer; and
- Full Member of a Professional Institution relevant to discipline.
Business Expertise Has a good understanding of how own activities integrate into the activities of the design team. Has a limited knowledge of activities of other teams on the project and within the business.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK MOD Security Clearance to SC Level.