£12 - £12.50 per hour
15 days ago
Title: Facilities Assistant
Location: Bourne End, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: 8/8/19
Duration: 2 weeks
Pay: 12.50 per hour
Role & Responsibilities.
- Manage incoming / outgoing mail and courier services.
- Coordinate mail and deliveries
- Liaise with courier partners to maintain excellence of service delivery
- Monitor and maintain consumable stock levels in copier points & meeting rooms
- Perform conference room furniture set-ups for meetings and on-site events.
- Check rooms after use, to ensure ready for next meeting.
- Regularly assist with external contractors, e.g. cleaning, catering and the event hosts to ensure events run smoothly
- Carry out quality audits of all event spaces, furniture and equipment, logging all issues and ensuring actions are completed on time.
- Work as part overall FM team on facilities related tasks including first line fix, post room support, small painting works, and manual handling
- Ad hoc duties from time to time to support the rest of the facilities team for example; cover reception