£30 - £35 per annum
30 days ago
Role: Facilities Coordinator
Location: London - Lombard street
Duration: 1 month contract (temp to perm)
Hours: Mon-Fri (8-5) - flexibility will be needed
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator based in Central London to start ASAP.
The Facilities Coordinator will manage the tactical delivery for the assigned property/facility and be the on-site key point of contact for the key stakeholders.
The responsibilities will include coordinating site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator is responsible for representing our client and the client in the local and regional business and real estate community in order to promote our clients capabilities to prospective tenants and clients.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate awareness of local health and occupational safety requirements
- Experienced in coordinating vendors for facilities management services
- Reliable,trustworthy and an excellent time keeper
- Strong communicator
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Experience in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field
- Excellent organisational skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multi functional teams.
- Proficient in MS Offices and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in continuous improvement and development of new technologies.
- 3 years + within facilities, property management, hospitality or related field
- Ability to manage and support a team