£10 - £11 per hour
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Accounts Assistant to provide additional necessary resource during a period of growth.
As an Accounts Assistant your duties will be as follows:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Raising invoices
- Raising credit notes
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Managing petty cash
- Working with sales / purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Preparation of accounts
- Managing the department's post
- Writing and handling cheques
- Processing sales orders
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
- Must have 2 years of Strong Accounts experience
- Excellent client and customer service skills
- Good level of Excel skills
- You will be a good communicator with the ability to present and explain financial information to all levels of management with a high standard of written presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good analytic skills
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to adapt style of communication depending on the audience and the nature of the information being communicated