£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
13 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Reporting Team Leader. You will be the first point of contact for any queries and you will be supporting on-going future activity within the team to support the overarching growth strategy.
- Responsible for leading the reporting function as a "tower leader", to ensure near perfect execution of delivery of all reporting activities across Business Partnering, ensuring reports meet agreed deadlines and quality criteria.
- Working to establish the service, and once in place, working across other areas of Business Operations, and the Business Unit to bolster this into a true central reporting service.
- Acting as the first point of escalation for reporting related issues to ensure that they are appropriately managed or escalated, minimising impact to the service.
- Ownership of reporting area's Service Improvement activities to ensure that team activities are logged
- Day-to-day line management of a small number of staff, carrying out Performance Check-In/Reviews and general day-to-day line management activities
Your duties will also include:
- Making sure that reports are accurate and well validated also available in a timely manner.
- Accurate escalation in an appropriate time frame.
- Change Control process are followed and accurate records are available
- Accurate reporting is available for the customer.
- Adheres to corporate process and accurate records on alerts and complaints are available.
- Assist when support is needed
- Have previously worked in a management position in a professional environment
- Know how to understand people to get the most from your team
- You will have great people skills
- You will have great attention to detail, time management and a positive attitude
- You will be able to lift enthusiasm of your team
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced team leader adept at joining a business and very quickly understanding what is required and how to be useful. Ideally should be able to work as part of a team, able to provide benefit of experience to support the team and support the head of BPO.