£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Reporting Team Leader. You will be the first point of contact for any queries and you will be supporting on-going future activity within the team to support the overarching growth strategy.
- Responsible for leading the reporting function as a "tower leader", to ensure near perfect execution of delivery of all reporting activities across Business Partnering, ensuring reports meet agreed deadlines and quality criteria.
- Working to establish the service, and once in place, working across other areas of Business Operations, and the Business Unit to bolster this into a true central reporting service.
- Acting as the first point of escalation for reporting related issues to ensure that they are appropriately managed or escalated, minimising impact to the service.
- Ownership of reporting area's Service Improvement activities to ensure that team activities are logged
- Day-to-day line management of a small number of staff, carrying out Performance Check-In/Reviews and general day-to-day line management activities
Your duties will also include:
- Making sure that reports are accurate and well validated also available in a timely manner.
- Accurate escalation in an appropriate time frame.
- Change Control process are followed and accurate records are available
- Accurate reporting is available for the customer.
- Adheres to corporate process and accurate records on alerts and complaints are available.
- Assist when support is needed
- Have previously worked in a management position in a professional environment
- Know how to understand people to get the most from your team
- You will have great people skills
- You will have great attention to detail, time management and a positive attitude
- You will be able to lift enthusiasm of your team
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced team leader adept at joining a business and very quickly understanding what is required and how to be useful. Ideally should be able to work as part of a team, able to provide benefit of experience to support the team and support the head of BPO.