Up to £0.00 per day
Rail Technical Team
about 1 month ago
Morson International is recruiting for Reporting Engineers that will be Supporting the project teams through the collection, coordinate and evaluation of key project metrics associated with the management of the Systemwide Works contract and reporting requirements.
- Participating and supporting the project teams in project and programme planning and progress meetings. Responsible for identifying and tracking key metrics and performance trends.
- Performing and/or coordinating, collecting, verifying, and integrating the work scope for all entities into the total project plan.
- Performing productivity analysis of construction operations. Establishing the productivity basis to be utilized in estimates, as developed in concurrence with Construction. Reviewing labour estimates for reasonableness.
- Establishing milestones for the total project or major portions of the project. Reviewing project work activities in support of project milestones. Coordinating the timely, systematic and complete acquisition of scope definition and related data.
- Following and coordinating outstanding metrics with key stakeholders ranging from the stations, shaft and portal to other systemwide contracts.
- Reviewing and evaluating schedule duration's for activities relative to the support of project milestones. Supervising/ directing the calculation of duration's and other considerations affecting activity duration's.
- Planning and organising schedule resource loading and analysis. Coordinating development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrating appropriate resource requirements for each discipline/speciality relative to the overall project needs. Determining quantity and resource levels in support of the project needs and schedule philosophy.
- Obtaining schedule information required by all disciplines. Identifying schedule restraints and their effects on the total project schedule. Working with all departments to provide an understanding of the total project schedule needs. Integrating all schedule activities. Identifying schedule considerations and problems resulting from interdiscipline or group restraints and interfaces.
- Supporting development of scheduling standards presentations and procedures. Compiling, summarising, updating, and maintaining historical schedule data.
- Performing project schedule analysis and studying of problem areas to determine critically of schedule activities.
- Preparing key reports and presentations.
- Co-operate with all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.