North West England, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Are you a Reporting Analyst looking to take ownership of your role and tell a meaningful story data on global data-sets?
If you are a Reporting Analyst who enjoys manipulating raw data, working with key stakeholders across the business to understand requirements and deliver key reports using SSRS and Tableau then please read on…
This business operates across 10 countries so having up to date reports and data is vital to business success. In addition, you will be given the opportunity for European travel, where you will be upskilled and trained, as well as given the chance to mentor your European colleagues (all whilst seeing European cities such as Amsterdam and Germany!).
In addition to that, it will be a flexible approach to work assessed and a case by case basis with homeworking operated company wide.
- Working knowledge of a Data Visualisation tool such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI or SSRS
- Be passionate about working with stakeholders and presenting data in a meaningful way
- Experience in working with Analytics and show good SQL skills
- The opportunity for European travel
- Training courses provided and mentor ship from a passionate manager
- 25 Days holiday
- Flexible and Home working (case by case)
So, if you are a junior Reporting Analyst looking to setup or Established and looking for more variety in your workload then it may be worth a chat.
To learn more please apply directly or contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn.