£8.20 - £8.72 per hour + Overtime Available
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a number of Operatives to work for a digital repair company dealing in mobile devices. This role, situated in a Norwich, will require the successful candidate to be available to carry out alternate shift work, 5 days per week, with opportunities for overtime also available.
Shifts are as follows:
- Week 1 - 6 - 2
- Week 2 - 2 - 10
No experience or specific qualifications are required as you will receive full in house training!!
You May be required to:
- Unpack electronic items and book them in for repair.
- Ensure manufacturer/customer procedures and quality standards are continually maintained.
- Accurately and efficiently replace all non soldered mechanical components as per procedures.
- Accurately and efficiently replace some board mounted components as per procedures.
- Achieve a productive and consistent flow of mobile repairs
- Clean, quiet working environment
- No heavy lifting
- On-site canteen
- On-site Parking
- Weekly Pay & Full Time Hours
- Possibility of temp to perm further down the line