3 months ago
Job location: Brocklebank, Liverpool
Cargill's rapeseed crush plant and refinery based in Brocklebank, Liverpool has been operating since 1995. The crush plant produces mid protein meal and crude rape oil for our customers in the food manufacturing and feed production industry.
The position is part of the Maintenance team and is required to identify and deploy pro-active maintenance work with the purpose to prevent functional failure of assets, and hence achieve the organisational reliability objectives. The prime purpose of the position is to focus on doing the right (pro-active) work to ensure assets continue to perform at best total cost for which this position will be accountable.
The position is responsible for managing the Asset Management Program and improving the Asset Health of the plant by: identifying condition monitoring- and other pro-active maintenance requirements, identifying and eliminating early onset of failure, reducing costs and eliminating root cause to minimise plant interruptions.
The activity includes the deployment of predictive maintenance techniques such as (but not limited to) Vibration Analyses, Oil Analyses, Infra Red Analyses, Ultra Sound Analyses, and Motor Current Evaluation. In addition, the position holder will identify and deploy preventive maintenance activities as needed to prevent functional failures of assets, systems and processes.
* Manage and lead Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) or Failure Mode Effective Analysis (FMEA) processes with cross-functional disciplines
* Assisting the maintenance planner to review all new work order requests for planning and scheduling.
* To investigate scope of work orders and prioritize work orders to be scheduled, provide pro-active work input to the scheduling function and enable scheduling of pro-active work.
* Evaluate completed work to identify the effectiveness and results
* To improve plant reliability, optimize plant throughout and reduce avoidable maintenance costs.
* To increase the capabilities in line with new technologies and develop a culture focused on solutions
* Take ownership of, and lead / review the Criticality Assessment of all assets
* Monitor, improve and maintain assets according to the right priority and criticality
* Develop processes, co-ordinate plans and contracts and Conduct/coordinate training for PdM technologies
* To trend improvements of assets on performance
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge.
* Substantial proven experience of maintenance process and activities gained within a heavy industrial environment
* Excellent knowledge of working plant assets such as - bucket elevators, chain and belt conveyors, pumps, motors, gearboxes etc.
* Advanced computer skills
* Extensive knowledge of maintenance management system- e.g. Maximo
* Understanding operating context of site assets / process systems
* Working and practical knowledge applicable PdM technologies such as: Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infra Red, Ultra Sound, and Motor Circuit Evaluation, laser alignment, precision maintenance skills.
* Working knowledge of maintenance management systems.
* Conversant with RCFA, RCM / FMEA
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of working with management KPI's and cost control budgetary experience
* Proven experience of building effective working relationships and working across multiple teams to deliver results
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill