£40000 - £45000 per annum + 15% pension + 25 days + bonus
3 months ago
Location: Merseyside, Liverpool, Kirkby, Knowsley
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000 + 15% pension + 25 holidays + private health care + bonus + full benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
- Degree or HNC
- Level 3 Vibration Analysis (desirable)
- Heavy engineering / plant background
- Reliability & predictive maintenance on heavy industrial plant assets eg oil, vibration, infra red, ultra sound, motor circuit evaluation, laser alignment.
- Experience with data management tools and systems (Pi, Minitab, RtDuet, MSExcel)
- Proven hands-on knowledge of and passion for continuous improvement and problem solving techniques (e.g. Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA)
- Ability to influence others and work with multifunctional teams and personnel
- Work closely with Plant, Maintenance & Production Manager, Planner.
- Proactively and safely maximize plant reliability whilst ensuring equipment capability and efficiency.
- Manage and lead RCM and Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) processes
- Determine equipment functionality, capability, probability of asset failure & provide severity analysis and mitigation strategies
- Lead criticality assessment of existing and new assets on site with a plan to minimise repeat failures
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM), reliability improvement plans, asset reliability, asset improvement.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Reliability Engineer ; Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM), Mechanical engineer;; maintenance engineer; Condition Monitoring Engineer; Condition Monitoring technician ; reliability technician; cm engineer; cm technician; reliability engineer; vibration engineer; vibration technician; manufacturing plants, Pi, Minitab, RtDuet ; process plants, chemical plant, recycling plant, steel plant, cement works, brick works, brewery, packaging; printing; BINDT Qualifications; Vibration ; Infrared Thermography ; Ultrasonics ; Lubricant analysis ; Balancing and laser alignment; mechanical supervisor; area responsible; area engineer; section engineer; Mechanical; tanks, pipes; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe; precision engineering; boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers; brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives.