Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Role Purpose: To coordinate technical/engineering data for maintenance purposes and for parts and material applicability for all supported aircraft
- Carrying out the implementation/finalisation of Aircraft manufacturers and vendor Service Bulletins and modifications and raising necessary requirements onto the computer system.
- Control and updating of company worksheets.
- Maintaining Service Bulletin and modification databases.
- Liaison with other departments on engineering/planning related matters.
- Carrying out assessments of parts & materials for suitability for entry on to the stores system.
- Reviewing the stores system for duplication of parts/materials.
- Development of the relevant Technical functionality of the AMOS/RAL system to maximise system potential.
- To make a positive contribution to the Development Department and support the integrated departmental processes.
- Ability to communicate, both written and orally, at all levels.
- Proven team-working player with individual strengths.
- Basic keyboard and computer skills.
- Ability to interrogate and understand manufacturers and vendors technical publications.
- Completion of Approved Aircraft Apprenticeship.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.