£18000 - £20000 per annum
15 days ago
* Providing technical advice to the planning team relating to backfill and reinstatement works.
* Reviewing the efficiency of proposed backfill and reinstatement schedules and advising the Planning team on optimisation options.
* Running and reviewing jeopardy reports to identify priority jobs requiring backfill and reinstatement.
* Working alongside the Reinstatement Manager to ensure work is completed on time.
* Supporting with the placement of orders at local materials providers and tips, to support effective operations.
* Completing remote quality checks on works completed to identify non conformance and improvement opportunities.
* Will be required to use both Bristol Water systems and Gallagher systems as required.