£33500.00 - £36700.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 year ago
Our client operate as a major player within the transport sector, namely in roads and highways.
With £11 billion being invested in our motorways and A Roads boosting opportunities and career growth are there for those joining the organisation.
We are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager on a permanent basis to be based in the clients Guildford office where you will investigate current performance against Company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) providing analysis to understand future performance impacts around delivery and risks. The successful Regulatory Compliance Manager will support or lead on programmes being developed to help deliver continuous improvement.
Day to Day
· Provide analysis and assessment against the company's performance
· Engage with colleagues across the company to gather information, synthesise the evidence to critically assess the impact of current trends on future performance
· Responsible for gathering, collating and assessing information for Divisional Director and Executive to highlight risks and issues on named commitments, KPIs and PIs around performance against the Road Investment Strategy.
· Responsible for setting priorities each year for named areas of accountability, checking and challenging areas of concern identified through investigation and analysis of all available information
· Help foster a change in culture within your area of influence to one of accountability, transparency and continuous improvement by focusing on delivery
· To support and lead on projects that have the potential to turn into wider programmes. You will be able to plan and define project steps, scope project risks and issues, establish plans, review milestones and priorities.
· Experience of working in an analytical unit and/or data analysis role, identifying and analysing problems to provide intelligence-based recommendations.
· Experience of delivery to internal and external stakeholders in a complex customer facing organisation.
· Ability to manipulate and present trends, relationships from data series and to analyse reports
Hold a relevant professional qualification, or demonstrate evidence of extensive vocational training in analysis
Interested? Please contact Ben Pascall for more info on or call 0161 707 1516