Rate on application
about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work for one of our clients in Bracknell. This is a contract position for 6 months+.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will provide product stewardship guidance and leadership to businesses and technology developers regarding compliance with applicable regulations in the areas of existing and new chemical registration, food, drug and device regulation, product safety, product footprint, and sustainable design. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is a key team member who will work with the Product Stewardship Leadership Team to drive sustainable growth. As such, the Regulatory Affairs Specialist must possess technical skill and demonstrate the business acumen needed to support critical businesses.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Develops and implements programs to achieve full compliance with chemicals registration and notification regulations in the region, including developing sound working relationships with service providers.
* Proven knowledge about regional regulations and industry standards
* Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes with respect to existing regulations that may impact existing product lines and benefit new product introduction.
* Identify and communicate compliance with emerging regulations in the areas of sustainability, food, drug and device regulations, product safety, product footprint, and sustainable design.
* Collaborate with regional counterparts to manage emerging issue identification process.
* Provide guidance to business and implement appropriate compliance plans, including test plans, simulation models and other tools.
* Identify and manage risks early in the product life cycle. Understand potential product use and misuse (occupational, consumer, etc.) and work across the function to complete appropriate risk assessments.
* Work with the businesses to develop and manufacture products that can be made, used and disposed of safely.
* Manage responses to customer enquiries regarding product safety and regulatory compliance.