£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Car / Allowance / Bonus
26 days ago
Regional Sales Manager - Commercial Security
I am recruiting for Regional Sales Manager to focus on Commercial Security for my Leading Fire and Security Client. The Sales Manager will be required to maintain and grow relationships with small and medium-sized customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Sales Manager will be expected to retain existing business, expand the firm's share of customers purchases, and place new products and services in assigned customer accounts.
Responsible for selling the firm's product and service offering to customer accounts in an assigned geography, the role will focus on customers with low-to-moderate growth opportunity and refer high-value growth opportunities to the Security Sales Specialist.
* Achieve and exceed monthly / annual targets for installation order value, gross margin, and recurring revenue.
* Lead demand-generating activities in an assigned market for the product speciality.
* Build a sales pipeline to support the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets for growth.
* This position includes periods of telephone-intensive work, with outside travel to customers premises, and all prospective employees must generate new business growth by targeting key regional accounts, competitor's customers and specific market sectors, from both existing and new customers.
* Develop existing and cultivate new customer relationships within the territory in line with the Individual sales plan.
* Pro-actively manage allocated existing customers to maximise their retention, increase the share of security spend and secure additional recurring revenue opportunities, with the focus on attaining recurring revenue linked to the security install sale
* Demonstrable experience of business to business sales experience with a proven track record
* Proven new business development sales experience.
* Proven ability to self-generate leads
* Technical, solution sales background
* Technical knowledge of security systems or products is preferred but related technical industry knowledge may be considered
* Awareness and ongoing knowledge of security legislation
* Strong territory management and sales planning skills
* Demonstrate PC Literacy with knowledge of Microsoft products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
* UK Driving License