Bolton, Greater Manchester
car, bonus, healthcare
3 months ago
Title: Regional Sales Manager (North England & Scotland)
Location: Home based, with travel across north of England & Scotland
Salary: Competitive; with company car; bonus and excellent benefits package
Morson are actively recruiting on behalf of a market leader to a Sales Manager role; that will be responsible for finding and wining new customers; as well as development of existing customer accounts.
This is a diverse and challenging role; offering the opportunity to work with a market leader within the commercial vehicle industry.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain existing customer relationships and develop new
- Increase business within UK markets
- Achieve sales revenue targets
- Updating appropriate CRM systems to track activity
- Provide monthly forecasts
- Engage with wider Sales team to understand stock availability; lead in time and general queries
- Attend trade shows and industry events to build network
Key Skills Required
- Excellent account management background; with the ability to develop new and existing customer sales
- Strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external teams, with the ability to deal with conflicting deadlines
- An aptitude for identifying solutions and optimise existing accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class leader with a company that prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.