Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
WHO ARE WE?
We write software that helps over 250,000 people every hour across 5 Continent's
As a leading provider of airport IT solutions, with over 250 airports and airlines using our software worldwide you could become part of a team using the best languages, frameworks and tools available, to move the airport industry forward.
We've worked hard at Airport Systems to create a culture of empowerment, collaboration, innovation, learning and development.
Regional Sales Director - Asia Pac
Asia based ideally Malaysia (KL) - 50% regional travel
Reporting to the Global Sales and Marketing Director, the Regional Director will be ultimately responsible for maintaining one's own pipeline and meeting an annual new business target quota. This position will involve face to face interaction with potential clients on a regular basis to both build a network of business and ultimately drive revenue. You are a collaborative new business producer who enjoys a high level of self-autonomy and driving personal results. You can identify opportunities others can't and seize them across long sales cycles. You have a technical mind and can sell complex solutions to meet current and future unmet needs. You are happy negotiating at all levels, be that with senior Aviation stakeholders or internal supporting teams. You are resilient and self-driven but understand the need to actively listen and identify the underlying 'win themes' in a new business sales opportunity. You will use your tenacity to find a win-win solution that means that you, the customer and the business win.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Identify new business sales opportunities in the AsiaPac marketplace
* Meet and exceed new business quota
* Build a long-term sales pipeline in your region with a wide people network that means you are credible and recognised brand ambassador in the sector
* Negotiate single source opportunities in the market
* Accountable for sales revenues
* Consistent, effective prospecting to develop and close sales pipeline
* Engage in industry groups and markets within the territory to promote the ADBSG Airports brand and identify new opportunities
* Understand business and personal drivers of senior external stakeholders, and help position this in win themes.
* Builds deep and trusted advisory relationships that will generate repeat business, and long-lasting relationships
* Able to influence buying strategies, and procurement to ensure a non-competitive approach is selected by the customer
* Able to listen to various stakeholder needs, be they technical, short and long term or commercial and create a win strategy that appeal to all
* Liaise with the internal Bids specialist team to produce high quality, timely winning bids
* Identify and define the exact sales opportunity, win themes, pricing strategy and walk away pricing.
* Present at face to face bids and influence senior influencers to make ADBSG the solution provider of choice
* Understand the competitors and what USPs they are likely to position in competitive bids
* Logging of all MI about opportunities, and network, and following company formatted sales procedure, but also identifying ways to improve it
* Significant sales experience with a record of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
* Significant experience of selling complex software solutions in the AsiaPac market place with strong negotiation skills
* Aviation industry background
* Experience operating in a complex software solution environment in a competitive environment, able to sell complex solutions not just products
* Identify and lead new business sales opportunities
* Proven track record of delivery of personal sales targets
* Extensive experience of generating new business leads, and converting opportunities to commercially sound revenue
* Significant experience of engaging senior stakeholders, and influencing buying strategies
* Experience of creating compelling tenders
* Highly flexible to travel across AsiaPac,
* Exceptional senior level presentation, written, and verbal communicator
* Second language skills
Morson Group are the official recruitment partner for Airport Systems ADB Safegate. If you are interested in the position then please submit your CV or contact Morson Group directly