£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
7 days ago
As a Regional HRBP you will work with the Head of HR and Business Leaders to deliver practical HR solutions. You will be responsible for supporting a diverse portfolio across the Scotland and Ireland business areas. You will act as a strategic partner and change agent to commercial and manufacturing business function senior managers to actively drive the creation, development and implementation of the people dimensions of their business strategy.
You will work closely with other HR Business Partners across the team who support similar portfolios regionally across the UK to share best practice and where appropriate consistency across the portfolio. You will also work closely with the Head of HR for Nationals and the HR Business Partners within this team in delivery of the Nationals people plan.
- Building strong relationships with the business function senior managers, supporting them and acting as a critical friend.
- Working closely with senior managers for the business function in order to develop a people agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organisation.
- Providing organisational development, change management expertise and a value-adding partnership to the business function.
- Diagnosing critical issues and preventing escalation where appropriate, ensuring the business continues to achieve its strategic goals
- Facilitating change and culture initiatives.
- Working with the Talent Centre of Excellence identify training needs within the business function, develop and deliver training solutions, particularly around management capability.
- Driving the talent agenda for the business area working closely with the Talent Centre of Excellence to develop and implement sustainable talent and succession plans.
- Working with the Resourcing team, provide sponsorship and drive the execution of a cohesive talent acquisition strategy that focuses on attracting, retaining and developing talent.
- Work with the Reward Centre of Excellent to review the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas.