Horsham, West Sussex
10 days ago
As Regional HR Adviser you will support the Management Teams across 7 sites in the UK and get involved in a wide generalist remit.
The role can be based across the Midlands or the Northern Home Counties however the expectation is that the Regional HR Advisor will be mobile across the sites supported throughout the 2 region's and travel between sites in Worcestershire, Kent, West Sussex and Surrey. This role will involve regular travel most days so would suit someone that is used to regional roles.
As a Regional HR Adviser, your day-to-day duties will involve:
- Provide an effective advice and support service to operational managers and employees on all HR and ER matters (discipline, grievance, absence management, performance management, change management and TUPE)
- Supporting the development of manager's people management skills through training and coaching
- Ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Participating in recruitment and selection of staff in accordance with procedures
- Ensuring HR IS systems are effectively maintained and monitored
- Maintaining, monitoring and compiling statistical information and undertaking Human Resources projects
- Acquiring and maintaining a good working knowledge of developments in employment law and HR best practice, recommending improvements in policies and procedures