Regional Engineering Manager
Location: UK - Homebased
Salary: £60K - £70K DOE + Company car or Cash allowance (£7K PA) Pension, + 25 days hols + progression opportunities, life insurance, medical insurance, and many other benefits.
Morson Talent, a specialist in Recruitment who are working with one of Europe's leading suppliers to the food service sector. A well-established multibillion bound company working with major brands for over 60+ years.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
As a Regional Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of the regional capital plan using project management & procurement methodologies to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and the delivery of step change and CI projects
- Identification and implementation of new technology platforms to deliver continuous improvement and supply chain development projects to meet engineering standards
- Delivery of a facilities management asset care programme incorporating governance of engineering KPIs, standard equipment PM processes, standardisation of the FM cost base and KPI governance
- Support site teams to develop engineering organisational capability.
- Maintain effective working relationships with sites to support preparation, approval and execution of capital projects
- HND / Degree Level
- Background FMCG / Logistics / Manufacturing
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse systems, solutions and suppliers as well as knowledge of Site Facilities and Maintenance Management
- Experience and knowledge in the management and upkeep of: Air conditioning, HVAC, Refrigeration, Air supply, Gas supply systems and boilers, Fire prevention systems, Waste, drainage and yard maintenance, buildings / outside areas, electricity systems, dock door systems
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
To apply send CV to Kris Charnock at Morson or contact the Morson office for more information.