£0.00 - £40000 per annum + Car
12 days ago
Regional Assistant Facilities Manager Guilford and South London 3 Months rolling contract
Required a FM who will run 10 sites at a time (healthcare, leisure centres, dentists etc) This will be a office/ site based role split 50:50 and they will be responsible for writing up site reports, overseeing the team of engineers to ensure workload is carried out to spec required, liaise with clients.
Familiar with HVAC, M&E, Minor refits. Looking at pro rata £40k plus car, fuel card, phone and laptop.
The role will include:
- First line management responsibility for static and mobile FM team.
- Ensuring implementation of PPM for Hard FM services to agreed standards.
- Aid the RFM with financial control
- Reacting to calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Support the RFM in all aspects of delivering the FM service contract