South Africa, South Africa
Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Major Compulsory Responsibilities
1 Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
2 Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects in accordance with client specifications.
3 Define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
4 Accountable for deliverables including budget, monitoring costs, timely completion of the project, quality and safety.
5 Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and prepare status reports for management.
6 Regional Customer interface for Huawei, ensuring customer satisfaction.
7 Manage Huawei Team and Subcontractors, in terms of delivery, quality control, Health and Safety.
8 Manage the regional team as well as related departments (i.e. Supply Chain, PO office, CEG to achieve targets required by the Project Director or customer).
9 Manage sites acceptance PAC's and handover to Managed Services.
10 Ensure that all the site documents are completed and according to the requirements
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
* Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk and change management.
* Proficient computer skills including a proficiency in various software used such as: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Project, MS Visio.
* Good Communication skills.
* Team management knowledge and experience.
Required Education / Qualifications:
* National Diploma or Bachelors Degree in or Engineering or equivalent qualification.
* Project Management qualification/certification (e.g. PMP).
* Minimum of 5 years project management experience, with a 3 year proven track record within the telecommunications industry.
* Experience of managing Rollout project is preferred.
Working Environment / Conditions:
* Work environment:
* Travel (on a need basis):
* On call: