Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £300.00 per day
about 1 month ago
The T2 Rectification Manager is responsible to T2 Hangar Manager for coordinating and managing all aspects of Rectification Operations within the Hawk AJT contract at RAF Valley.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- The safe and efficient day to day operation of the Moran rectification area
- The safe and timely delivery of all aircraft in the rectification environment
- Maintain engineering standards as detailed in MAOS MAI MRP PART 145 MAINTENANCE ORGANISATION EXPOSITION (MOE) & MRP 145 Approval Supporting Documents
- Ensure adherence to all processes and procedures applicable to area of responsibility
- Ensure agreed levels of serviceable GSE are available for the T2 rectification environment
- Liaise with appropriate personnel when maintenance latitudes are to be extended.
- Inform the appropriate direct reports of all deficiencies in manpower, equipment or performance that could adversely affect the ability of the Enterprise to meet its contracted obligations efficiently and economically.
- Maintain Airworthiness standards as determined by Hawk UK Head of Fleet Operations.
- Prepare for estimates / actual recovery of costs agreed or identified
- Ensure Facilities Checks are carried out in the areas under their control
- Ensure Safety Tours are conducted in accordance with an agreed plan
- Ensure MEMS actions are closed down agreed timescales
- Ensure DASORs are raised and their actions are closed down in accordance with agreed timescales
- Ensure all CI initiatives are actioned to agreed timescales
- Ensure Hawk Enterprise Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Ensure all Risk Assessments for your area are current and applicable
- Ensure Competency Assessments are carried out for all staff under your control.
- Maintain a PEVL to establish continuity of experience. Ensure that all tradesmen return their individual PEVLs for validation of entries on a regular basis.
- Ensure only suitably trained, qualified and authorised engineers are used to carry out tasks requiring external specialist services, i.e. NDT.
- Implement company procedures for all personnel employed within the Moran Hangar.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HNC/HND engineering qualifications or appropriate and equivalent aviation engineering experience
- Knowledge of MAOS MRP Part 145, ISO 9001:2008 and MAA Regulations
- Proven track record in implementing Continual Improvement activities
- Full UK Driving License
- Working knowledge and use of IT Operating Systems (MS Office Suite) and the Internet.
- Experienced in Project Management tools and techniques
- Demonstrable experience of working within an aviation environment with a sound knowledge of Military Aviation Safety