Recruitment Operations Professional
Hours - 37
Pay rate £13.22 PAYE plus holiday pay
As a Recruitment Operations Professional you will work as part of our client BAE Systems Contingent Team within the Recruitment Operations function to deliver a best in class recruitment service.
Reporting to the Contingent Labour Recruitment Team Manager, the role will work collaboratively with functional and operational teams across BAE Systems Plc to support the end-to-end recruitment activity in a fast paced, complex manufacturing environment. You will gain an understanding of the different business areas and their demands, with the opportunity for progression in other areas/teams.
The Recruitment Operations Professional will support the day to day administration of the team, ensuring our queries are responded to in line with our demanding SLA’s whilst completing the work to highest standard. The role holder will take ownership and accountability to ensure the volumes are maintained but also work collaboratively with the Resourcing Operations Specialists to ensure our recruitments objectives are delivered.
The role holder will be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to act independently with minimal supervision to ensure work levels are completed each day.
• Providing timely/regular communications to support the recruiters in updating hiring managers, candidates and agencies.
• Providing a quality customer service, interacting with suppliers, other teams and stakeholders, answering enquires and escalating where appropriate
• Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
• Providing advice and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised
• Manipulating data and working with trends to improve data and input it into different formats to ensure reporting demands are met.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate accounting data in order to send out weekly billing and clocking reports ensuring all queries are actioned and responded to.
• Looking at accounting data to help solve issues raised by the business or suppliers due to billing discrepancies , with great attention to detail.
• Managing and achieving all personal performance standards, internal & external SLAs and quality measures
• Multi-tasking lots of open queries at any one time effectively while maintaining own workload.
• Responsible for on boarding new contingent workers and ensuring they are hired ahead of first day readiness.
• Responsible for checking and releasing vacancies out to the market and administering contract extensions across the business in a timely manner.
Knowledge and skills
• Knowledge of recruitment processes is essential with knowledge of contingent recruitment highly desirable
• Excellent IT skills, in particular applicant tracking systems
• Ability to understand and champion the importance of data integrity, timely and accurate reporting and uses this information to run efficient processes
• Experience of recruiting volume campaigns as well as unique roles and the variances in between
• Experience of working within agreed HR policies and processes and provide ad hoc recruitment advice
• Ability to resolve multiple highly complex operational issues
• Experience of delivering to and working with service level agreements and service definitions.
• Ability to challenge and influence at all levels internally and externally.
• Ability to deliver niche and high volume transactional recruitment services
• Proven ability of challenging and improving stakeholder perception through delivery of contractual measures and excellent service
• Knowledge of BAE Systems and business areas to ensure that individual business requirements are met
• The role requires strong problem solving skills due to the complexity of our processes, systems and customers.
• They must also be able to leverage experience and ‘lessons learnt’ to continually improve the solutions to remove problems re occurring
• Responsible for completing queries and tasks delivered into the team and supporting administration tasks such as reporting, billing and vacancy releasing.
• Excellent presentation, communication, engagement and influencing skills
• Excellent relationship building skills both internal and external
• Operational delivery and customer service excellence mindset with the ability to build trust & key relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Morson are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role
Recruitment; In house Recruitment; Vacancies; Recruiter; Talent Pool; Talent Management; Planning; On boarding; Interviewing; Matching; Temporary Recruitment; Contract Recruitment; Outsourcing; Candidates; Assessing; Screening; Staffing; Employment; Sourcing; Recruiting; Client Liaison; Candidate Assessment; Recruitment Lifecycle; Resourcing Specialist; Talent Acquisition