Up to £8.83 per hour
6 months ago
6 month contract
Recruitment Administrator; Fulwood; 6 month contract; £8.83 PAYE per hour
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Recruitment Administrator working for a large defence company. This is a key support role based in Fulwood at their HR Shared Services centre working in the Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment Team. This role is working as part of a team of recruiters and will provide support and administrative activities.
Specific duties involve;
- Checking & processing of security paperwork to our Security provider, updating security trackers and monitoring cycle time.
- Liaise with various sites to ensure that candidates are Security Check (SC) cleared.
- Owning processes for all admin related activities ensuring that the process maps and work instructions are kept up to date.
- Allocation of Buddies to new candidates
- Support Recruitment Advisors (RAs) with offer letters.
- Support RAs with medical process
- General filing.
- Support RAs with the On Boarding process.
- Prepare assessment centre (AC) collateral for RAs to take to ACs.
- Unpacking AC boxes when they return from ACs.
- Support with video interviews.
- Contact management tool management.
- Support with sifting of applications.
- Support RAs with assessment centres, including staying away from home.
- Liaise with our booking company to book and manage the hotel bookings
- Be responsible for the allocation of Mentors.
- Be responsible for the management and payment of all candidate expenses.
- Ensure the adequate printing of AC documents
- Answer and Manage Enate queries with first contact resolution or assign to appropriate team member
- Any other ad-hoc admin work as required.
- Attend Campus Events as and when required
- Responsible for the Graduate and Recruitment Team toolkit amending and updating documents when applicable
- Provide stats as and when required
- Ordering of stationery for the team
The successful candidate will have experience of working as part of a team and be able to manage peaks and troughs of workload. You will be able to work using your initiative in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to manage and prioritise your own workload. Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel packages is essential. You will have good planning and organising skills.
Previous administration experience within a fast-paced environment would be an advantage. You will ideally have exposure to/experience in HR function. Previous experience of processing with the security watchdog and managing a booking agent would also be helpful. Experience of being in an ISO 9001:2015 company and the processes involved along with experience of working with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and Customer Contact Systems would also be an advantage.
You will require a driving licence for travel.
The successful applicant will be able to pick-up tasks and work from own initiative and support others when needed. You will be flexible and adaptable, a good team player and an excellent communicator
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.