5 months ago
6 months +
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team based at our Rosyth branch. Supporting our busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective resourcing and administration support service for the branch. This is initially a 6 month contract, with potential for a permanent role to evolve thereafter.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with candidate resourcing, advertising, and screening
- Updating and populating the candidate database
- Processing reports
- Processing contractor contracts and extensions
- Assisting consultants with arranging candidate/contractor communications
- General office admin duties
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience within an fast-paced, customer-focused environment and/or an administrative role
- Previous experience in using and updating large databases
- The ability to work as an integral member of a team
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility in regards to working hours (Monday to Friday)
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday per annum(plus bank holidays), great benefits, and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.