£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
Internal Recruitment Partner (12 month FTC) required at Stansted Airport, the busiest single terminal airport in the UK and the fourth busiest airport in the UK.
MAG is the country's largest airport group. Owning Stansted, Manchester, East Midlands Airports and airport services in the USA. However, the airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! With over 40 million passengers, flying to over 250 destinations annually, with tireless work behind the scenes to ensure that the operation is well oiled through the intensive training for 5000+ colleagues across all of our airports. MAG is an exciting environment with multiple billion pound investment projects currently being delivered whilst enjoying a strong period of growth and change.
The Recruitment Partner will be responsible for attracting and sourcing outstanding talent for the Stansted Transformation Programme. The £130m investment will be adjacent to the current terminal building and enhance the experience of our passengers, whilst allowing the airport to serve up to 35 million passengers a year. It will also future-proof our ability to make the most efficient use of our single runway serving around 43 million passengers a year.
You will understand business resource requirements, the recruitment, retention and exit strategies for the programme to deliver recruitment campaigns in a timely and cost-efficient manner. Providing the highest quality recruitment service to STP and working as an integral part of the Recruitment Team operating in a credible and professional manner, meeting and surpassing required service levels.
The role will cover all STP for roles at management level and below as well as supporting the HRBP with the end to end recruitment, onboarding and retention strategies.
* A minimum of two years Recruitment experience
* Demonstrable experience of managing an end to end recruitment process
* Exposure to recruitment advertising and online job boards
* Experience working with agreed SLA's and KPI's
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, social media and recruiting process workflows.
* Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
* Highly organised and capable of juggling tasks and priorities
* Ability to manage the expectations of stakeholders and consistently deliver to them.
* Demonstrable achievements in reducing cost and time to hire
* Proven track record of working within a in-house recruitment team providing support across a variety of business areas.
* CIPD qualification would be advantageous
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary of £40-45k (dependent upon experience) plus bonus and benefits.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, Onsite Recruitment Partner MAG