£33646.00 - £37384.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maternity Cover - 6 months with potential to extend
As the interim Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a professional, lean, efficient and robust recruitment process in creating and maintaining a healthy pipeline of talented and diverse individuals
The post holder will lead the recruitment team in the delivery of effective assessment centers and candidate generation by directing the allocation of work, providing innovation through enhancement ways of working, as well as coaching members of the team.
Being accountable for the entire recruitment process from application to offer, including medical, fitness, vetting and reference checks ensuring compliance of policies and procedures.
Duties will include
* Responsible for owning and overseeing Assessment Centre's
* Coach team members to improve performance, specifically to improve their pipeline management and escalation aspects within their role.
* Support the HR Manager People Services in introducing new ways of working and monitor the implementation of change.
* Support the team to take an individual candidate approach so that candidates feel supported through the recruitment process.
* Report and monitor on SLA's
What we're looking for;
* Exceptionally strong HR recruitment background and recent experience of managing multi-site recruitment campaigns
* Extensive HR Resourcing experience
* Worked within a key performance measured environment
* CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience
What we need from you;
* Strong volume recruitment knowledge, specifically including managing candidates within a pipeline and ideally
* Working to KPIs and within SLAs
* Strong administration capability, able to work with intricate processes such as pipeline instructions and the ability to act as a role model in organisational skills
* Working with data and producing management information
* Outstanding stakeholder engagement capability and a service-oriented mind-set
* Working with and relationship management of external providers
* Strong people management skills, with an interest in developing people