£44000.00 - £49500.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am recruiting a permanent Recruitment Manager for my Client in Oxford.
The purpose of the role is to provide a key role in HR leadership, by successfully managing all recruitment and selection services to maximise the time to hire, candidate experience, employer brand, inclusion and value for money are achieved throughout our practices.
- Develop and deliver innovative resourcing strategies into complex, multi-location organisations.
- Develop, implement and manage a direct hire methodology to help improve service and cost of hires.
- Ensure all resourcing procedures are clearly documented and published and in line with best practice and employment legislation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to optimise the utilisation of resources and improve performance.
- Manage the third party relationships to ensure that service level agreements in contracts are being adhered to, whilst ensuring value for money.
- Responsible for owning and developing complex Assessment Centre's ensuring they are fit for purpose and professional, ensuring maximum efficiencies
- Coach team members to help improve performance, specifically to improve their pipeline management and escalation aspects within their role.
- Build sourcing plans to attract candidates for hard to fill areas/ positions.
- Act as subject matter expert for the practices and processes across resourcing.
- Monitor, number of hires, time to offer for candidates, devise recommendations on how to reduce these time frames.
- Commit to own personal development and ensure capability and skills are always up to date.
- Lead and manage the entire employee resourcing and workforce planning team.
- Deliver against the People Strategy and HR Plan.
Key Skills and experience required;
- Exceptionally strong HR resourcing and recruitment background and recent experience of managing multi-site recruitment, multiple recruitment campaigns, both from a leadership perspective and actual experience
- MCIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability to advise on a wide range of recruitment methods and matters
- Demonstrable experience of working in to KPIs and SLAs, reporting on and demonstrating efficiency, candidate experience and value for money.
- Strong volume recruitment knowledge, specifically including managing candidates within a pipeline environment, building future talent pools in line with the needs of the business.
- Working with data and producing management information
- Proven outstanding stakeholder engagement capability and a service-oriented mind-set.
- Strong people leadership skills, with a proven interest in developing people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communication complex and technical information with clarity.