Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
I am recruiting for a Recruitment Lead to manage a team Resourcing Advisors, ensuring the services delivered to the organisation are effective and meet the needs of the customer. This includes providing specialist advice in response to escalated queries and the overall operational management of the team.
* Managing a team of Resourcing Advisors with a strong focus on performance management
* Establishing strong relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups, to ensure the recruitment strategy is consistently delivered
* Demonstrating an understanding of the key business drivers within the context of the overall business objectives
* Manage the team activities to ensure that work is distributed effectively, monitor capacity within the team and make resourcing recommendations as appropriate.
* Monitoring the effectiveness of recruitment processes and systems to help the business recruit effectively
* Monitor operational performance and service level agreements through the analysis of Key Performance Indicators / metrics.
* Reporting to identify trends, provide feedback and make recommendations.
* Champion a customer focused service culture, by ensuring continuous improvement in the efficiency and quality of HR services.
* Strategic Project Management
Key skills and experience required;
* Experience gained in-house managing a high performing Recruitment Team
* Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
* Accomplished People Management skills - able to lead, motivate and inspire the team
* Commercially focused to support Stakeholders and the recruitment team
* Understanding of employment legislation
* Possess the ability to drive innovation across the team and wider business