£0.00 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Talent Acquisition Manager: 3 Month Fixed Term Contract (strong potential for extension, Inside IR35): Remote working available: Paying £350-£500 per day
Morson are currently working with a leading Engineering Consultancy to support them in their search for an experienced Recruiter to take on a Talent Acquisition Manager role within their organisation. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Talent Acquisition Manager will fulfil recruitment demand via direct sourcing, gaining market insights and building talent pools whilst ensuring the best possible candidate experience. The role will involve substantial stakeholder management across a diverse portfolio. Due to increased workload and demand, the Talent Acquisition Manager will provide hands on support to cover high volume recruitment for engineering roles such as cost engineering, quantity surveying and project management, applicants will ideally have experience in recruiting for these disciplines.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will add value by:
- Leading targeted recruitment campaigns to raise employer brand
- Constantly developing and communicating the company EVP
- Building and maintaining talent pipelines
- Contributing to continuous improvement of recruitment processes
- Managing projects across the group with the aim of improving recruiting effectiveness
To be considered for this role, you will be an experienced recruiter with a strong track record of direct sourcing for complex roles. You will be comfortable managing complex recruitment campaigns and able to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities like a pro, as well as the below skills/attributes:
- Degree qualified, ideally in a Business related discipline,
- Experience or active knowledge of working within an overall HR department, potentially gained from a similar in-house role or an RPO position
- Substantial experience of direct sourcing, ideally gained within a professional services consultancy environment or related sectors
- Psychometric testing qualifications ideally sought
Due to the urgent nature of this requirement, only those with no-short notice period can be considered for this role.