Up to £32000.00 per annum + bonus
30 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment Executive for my Client in Liverpool, reporting into the Head of Recruitment.
The purpose of the role will be to provide general recruitment support to the hiring population.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with hiring managers, to define requirements and prepare job descriptions
- Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates, via telephone or face-to-face
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates the hiring managers
- Ensuring all vacancies are closely managed, with a steady flow of suitable candidates
Key Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have solid experience in recruitment and competency-based interviewing
- Understand sales, and have recruited at senior level within the sales space, i.e. Sales Director.
- Filling a series of vacancies UK wide, that will include a Head of Sales, Sales Managers, Telesales Manager, Sales Director, and Sales Trainers.
- Being highly motivated by hiring directly
- Liaise with senior stakeholders with ease, which a consultative approach, style and communication level.
- Liaison with agencies
- Being answerable on activity, so presence on LinkedIn, and the ability to search and headhunt is key.
- Previous experience in an in-house or internal recruitment role.
- Awareness of best HR and Recruitment practices
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent attention to detail