US$20.00 - US$25.00 per hour
9 months ago
* Interact with all levels (senior executive to non-exempt hourly) of candidates, Human Resources, Recruiters and Hiring Managers to schedule interviews
* Heavy scheduling of candidate interviews, utilizing MS Outlook calendaring to provide accurate itineraries to candidates as well as Hiring Managers
* Book national and international travel as well as hotels and car rentals for candidates
* Meet candidates, verifying paperwork and taking them to appropriate conference rooms and/or Interviewers' office
* Technically "savvy" and understand technology to maintain information and manipulate the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS), as well as other Human Resource Information Systems (Kronos)
* Prepare offer, regret and acknowledgment letters and/or e-mails
* Interact with candidates and Hiring Managers to ensure a successful on-boarding experience
* Interface with internal resources and outside vendors regarding pre-employment requirements, including background checks, fingerprinting, drug tests, etc.
* Performs work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction
* Accountable for accurate completion of the new hire paperwork and to ensure an overall positive candidate experience
* Generate ad-hoc reports, as needed
* Professional in manner, as will be dealing at all levels within the organization.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years' experience in a corporate Human Resources or supporting the corporate recruitment function
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Word and Excel)
* ATS experience (iCIMS) highly desired
* Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, as well as being able to "think outside the box".