Golborne, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Recruitment Account Coordinator. This role will sit within an internal recruitment team, representing Morson onsite with one of our new prestigious clients, based in Stonecross.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating allocation of new vacancies, extensions, and finishers
- Facilitating and holding job briefing calls with hiring managers
- Working with the client and Morson delivery teams to ensure fulfilment of roles
- System administration, including ensuring data is cleansed and accurate
- Acting as the go-between for all client queries and Morson delivery teams
- Assume responsibility for processes and systems, becoming a superuser for the client and Morson
- Occasional recruitment of administration vacancies
- Occasional travel to Morson offices and other client sites as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Desire to deliver excellent service to clients
- Contract recruitment background (desirable)
- Construction or similar industry experience (desirable)
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.