Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant and please see the details as below:
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits making presentations maintaining rapport.
* Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
* Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants analyzing responses verifying references comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules arranges travel, lodging, and meals escorting applicant to interviews arranging community tours.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
* monitoring intern job contributions coaching interns advising managers on training and coaching.
* Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation enforcing regulations with managers recommending new procedures conducting training.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organizations.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
* Must have previous customer service experience
* 5+ years of recruiter experience in a renowned recruitment agency
* Knowledge of the ICT industry, is a big plus.
* Previous internal recruitment/onsite experience dealing with high volume recruitment would be advantageous
* Must be a focused, motivated & organized individual
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent German, English language skills are a must, Mandarin language skills is nice to have
* Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Yan at Morson International. Many thanks.