City of London, London
7 days ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
Due to continual growth, we are looking to expand the team in London and recruit 360 Consultants to join team. These individuals will be key in supporting the growth of our Construction and Rail, Highways and Airports divisions.
The key elements of the role are -
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Networking with candidates to expand network
- Facilitating conversations with clients to obtain a detailed role and candidate brief
- Using all channels to advertise and sourcing for suitable candidates
- Taking ownership of delivering high quality candidates to clients.
- Being a consistent point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment and onboarding process, by ensuring that the offer and feedback process is managed effectively to promote a great candidate experience,
- Updating and processing candidates on the designated client CRM
- Producing Management Information Reports
- Complying with all data protection guidelines in line with company policies
What we are looking for -
- A motivated individual with sales/ business development background
- Experience working within a recruitment environment, specifically RPO/ MSP or agency would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and clients
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA's/ KPI'S
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
- Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Commitment and hard work are rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.