Manchester, Greater Manchester
11 days ago
Due to continual growth, Morson International are looking to recruit a Delivery Recruitment consultant to join our professional services team in Manchester. This individual will be recruiting for temporary and contract vacancies within a fast pace environment and will have the opportunity to build great relationships with existing clients.
The day to day duties of the role will include -
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for Temporary and Contract recruitment across professional services and supporting permanent recruitment when necessary
- Facilitating briefing conversations with clients to obtain a detailed role and candidate brief
- Advertising and sourcing for candidates against the client brief
- Pre-screening, interviewing and registering candidates in line with company standards and client SLA's
- Being a consistent point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment and onboarding process, by ensuring that the offer and feedback process is managed effectively to promote a great candidate experience
- Updating and processing candidates on the designated client CRM
- Creating and maintaining relationships with prospective candidates, in order to create talent pools
- Building and Maintaining relationships with both existing and prospective clients to provide an excellent experience and anticipate future requirements
- Producing Management Information Reports
- Complying with all data protection guidelines in line with company policies
What we are looking for -
- Experience working within a recruitment environment, specifically RPO/ MSP or agency would be advantageous
- The ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with both candidates and customers
- Working knowledge of Professional services recruitment would be advantageous
- Process driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work towards SLA's/ KPI'S
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, work, excel)
- Positive and proactive individual, with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, free onsite parking, and a free onsite gym. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.