10 months ago
Due to continued growth within the Morson office in Grangemouth, we are looking to add to our Recruitment team and urgently require a Recruitment Consultant.
You will be fully supported by an experienced Recruitment Manager in this role and will focus on filling active vacancies across a wide range of industries.
Training and learning within the role on an on-going basis to grow a solid recruitment career with a long established and well-respected company.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
* Communicating with our established Client base to assist with their recruitment requirements
* Accurately taking job information
* Advertising vacancies and sourcing suitable candidates using a variety of databases
* Screening candidates & arranging candidate meetings and registrations
* Assisting with interviews and providing information to candidates
* General administration support: carrying out compliance checks and formatting CV's - utilising various client systems - ensuring accuracy
We are looking for an individual who is hard working, positive and self-motivated. Possesses excellent organisation skills, has a personable nature with ability to grow and build relationships. Someone who is confident communicator, enjoys working with people and is looking to build a successful career in Recruitment. Ideally experienced within a Recruitment consultant role previously with a desire to learn in a new role.
In return we would offer a competitive starting salary, excellent modern office facilities, ongoing training and support with potential for future career growth.