9 days ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join one of our very successful recruitment teams. This role is initially on a fixed term contract basis, covering maternity leave. Working within a busy team supporting our prestigious clients, specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of contractual paperwork for a busy contract recruitment and vetting services function including liaising with third party suppliers
- Vetting and coordination of new candidates prior to start date including obtaining references, verifying eligibility to work, confirmation of qualifications, etc.
- Ongoing tracking and monitoring of vacancy release, client communications, and client/candidate requests
- General payroll queries including the management of incorrect or missed payments
- Monthly spend reporting, analysis of contractor numbers and consultant performance
- Attendance at client review meetings with specific account manager
- Day to day point of contact for all general queries relating to a number of specific clients
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is essential. Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, is also required.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.