5 months ago
Recruitment Business Partner; based in Portsmouth; 7 months
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to join an aerospace company based in Portsmouth. This position is part of a large international team of employment and learning specialists who share a common vision:
Collaboration, transparency and speed are the essential components of our teams culture, propelling us to attract and hire the best and most diverse candidates into the business.
The Recruitment Business Partner plays a vital role in enabling the business to continue to design, develop and deliver world-leading products, technologies and services to customers across the globe. Priority will be given to employees whose position is impacted by a workforce adaptation initiative.
Duties will involve;
- Responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment and selection process including sourcing, screening, pre-qualification, interviewing and final candidate selection.
- Translate business objectives into robust recruiting strategies and routes to market.
- Design and deliver innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business needs generate talent pipeline using a variety of channels, social media, data mining, and x-ray searching.
- Develop multi-hire sourcing strategies and collaborate with colleague's cross-divisionally and cross-functionally to leverage wide channels, and co-ordinate global campaigns.
- Work in partnership with the hiring managers and HR community to understand and drive resource planning, and to define appropriate timescales for recruitment campaigns.
- Provide consultative services on industry and market trends to the business.
- Conduct competency-based interviews with candidates at final interview and provide hiring recommendations to the business.
- Analyse dashboards, reports and BI to proactively monitor and interpret internal and external conditions, using these findings to deliver operational excellence and continuous improvement.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Direct sourcing experience using professional networks, social media, job boards and other channels.
- Experience and track record as a corporate recruiter or with an RPO background in the engineering, IT, high-technology, or the aerospace and defence sector.
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with colleagues and senior leaders.
- Customer focused who can deliver a world-class service to the hiring community and positively influence the candidate experience.
- Fluency in other European language(s) is considered a plus.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.