Birmingham, West Midlands
21 days ago
Recruitment Business Partner
Negotiable salary (Dependent upon experience)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our new onsite recruitment team in South Birmingham. This individual will be part of a first generation RPO and will be responsible for partnering with the HRBPs, hiring managers and the Head of Recruitment, to successfully deliver the end to end recruitment process.
In addition, the Recruitment Business Partner will be able to support ongoing strategic and added value projects to drive best practice and efficiencies across the business.
Duties will include -
- Building and owning relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- Partnering with hiring managers to take comprehensive recruitment briefs
- Advertising vacancies internally and externally using appropriate channels
- Managing and delivering the end to end recruitment process in line with KPIS/ SLA's
- Accurately record candidate data into Workday (ATS)
- Providing a high-quality candidate experience
- Providing expertise in recruitment market knowledge, required skills, and availability of talent
- Ensuring compliance with current and future legislation around Diversity & Inclusion, data protection and security
- Supporting the Head of Recruitment with strategic and value add projects
- Experienced delivery Recruiter (In-house or MSP/RPO would be an advantage)
- Demonstrative experience of partnering with senior business stakeholders, to deliver against recruitment briefs
- Experience recruiting senior hires
- Excellent interviewing and selection skills
- Understanding of recruitment-related HR analytics
- Experience recruiting within construction would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills
- Goal driven with the ability to proactively take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage conflicting priorities
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.