Up to £19.57 per hour
4 months ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Recruitment Associate to assist the Technical Recruitment Team in the provision of a high-quality Human Resources (HR) Recruitment service to stakeholders and customers in the placement of suitably qualified candidates into posts
- Advertising - preparation for internal advertising and material for external publication in relevant trade magazines, local/national media.
- Recruitment Administration - operate, maintain and update SAP/Taleo Recruitment Databases, produce Ad Hoc reports as required, process Security/Medical documentation for all applicants, providing support and guidance to team members and Line Managers.
- Interviewing - arrange interviews/assessment centres and carry out the necessary preparation to prevent potential for discrimination and produce written outcome reports.
- Presentations - deliver formal presentations in support of recruitment activities, including roadshow events.
- Processes -Ensure that sound controls are maintained and developed in assigned areas, auditing and reviewing controls and procedures periodically.
- Maintenance of process and presentational material - Assist in reviewing and updating content of departmental processes, presentations and reports.
- Selection - Provide support to Recruitment Advisers in delivery of interviews, assessment centres and roadshow events as required.
- Contracting - ensure all necessary administrative tasks have been completed in accordance with departmental processes through to completion of contractual documentation.
- Problem Solving - Investigate problems, queries and issues within the recruitment process and present basic conclusions and recommendations to Recruitment Advisers. Identify and highlight trends and emerging issues and resolve non-standard or more difficult problems.
- On-boarding - Prepare and facilitate candidate induction days.
Qualifications and Experience
- Organising / planning experience in a recruitment environment
- Good understanding of the main elements of the recruitment process and excellent IT and communication skills including PowerPoint
- A background in HR
- Previous experience in a recruitment team
- Educated to HND I Degree level in relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills: This role will involve interface by email, telephone and face to face with internal and external agencies across all grade levels.
- Multi-Tasking: Must have an ability to plan and organise workload to support a team of Recruitment Advisers.
- Flexibility: On occasions, there may requirements for out of hours working in support of the recruitment task. The post holder may also be called up on to undertake support activities at off- site locations involving overnight slays from time to time.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
Recruitment; In house Recruitment; Vacancies; Recruiter; Talent Pool; Talent Management; Planning; On boarding; Interviewing; Matching; Temporary Recruitment; Contract Recruitment; Outsourcing; Candidates; Assessing; Screening; Staffing; Employment; Sourcing; Recruiting; Client Liaison; Candidate Assessment; Recruitment Lifecycle; Resourcing Specialist;