Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
I am supporting my Manufacturing Client with an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Advisor.
The Recruitment Advisor will hold full accountability for all stages of the hiring process, from attraction to on boarding, whilst ensuring the candidates have a quality experience throughout every step. You will own and deliver the Resourcing strategy and provide expert advice, data and recommendations to Hiring Managers to enable to make key Resourcing decisions.
* Accountable for the full recruitment life cycle
* Manage all channels to active and passive candidate market.
* Attend interviews with Hiring Managers to support the decision-making process, promote best practice and provide coaching as and where necessary.
* Agree selection process, criteria and decision making to support bringing quality talent into the business.
* Coach, challenge and advise Hiring Managers on key hiring decisions.
* Present analysis of key headcount trending, recruitment and market data to inform local resourcing decisions
* Approach the external market to create Talent Pools, and manage these effectively.
* Champion compliance with policies and procedures, including ensuring comprehensive and accurate information is maintained in key systems.
* Play your part in wider company objectives, and feed these into your resourcing strategy (Diversity, Employer Branding)
Skills and Experience;
* Proven resourcing experience within a complex environment.
* Able to positively influence at all levels of an organisation up to senior levels, and to develop valued relationships with Managers.
* Experience of identifying both passive and active candidates across a variety of attraction channels.
* working knowledge of Recruitment systems (e.g. Applicant Tracking Systems)