Up to £26000.00 per annum
14 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Recruitment Advisor for 3 days a week for my Client in Liverpool. This is a job share role reporting into the Head of Recruitment.
The purpose of the role will be to provide general recruitment support to the hiring population.
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with hiring managers, to define requirements and prepare job descriptions
- Qualifying and interviewing prospective candidates, via telephone or face-to-face
- Providing thorough interview feedback and application updates the hiring managers
- Ensuring all vacancies are closely managed, with a steady flow of suitable candidates
Key Skills & Requirements:
- The successful candidate will have solid experience in recruitment and competence-based interviewing and possess excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in an in-house or internal recruitment role.
- Experienced, motivated and personable
- Awareness of best HR and Recruitment practices
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills and ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office)