£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum + + Benefits
23 days ago
As a Recruitment Advisor, you will work with the HRBP's and hiring managers to deliver an 'end to end' recruitment service. You will be fully embedded in to the HR & Talent team and work autonomously to partner you BU's.
Purpose of the role
To provide a comprehensive resourcing service to the business, establishing yourself as a subject matter expert and devising and supporting attraction activities to promote my client as an Employer of Choice.
* Delivery of the end to end recruitment lifecycle from concept to delivery whether direct or through recruitment partner in line with the recruitment delivery SLA targets;
* Ensure that recruitment campaigns are delivered to the highest quality standard adhering to the SLA's / agreed delivery model;
* Develop & maintain stakeholder engagement approach through proactive relationship development & the provision of professional advice & support increasing the visibility of the resource team & the support it delivers;
* Take detailed role briefs from stakeholders to ensure we have clarity on a role, its position, objectives and the behavioural requirements. This will include agreeing the most appropriate route to market, making relevant and valid suggestions with regards new ways of working;
* Provide market insight to stakeholders either in planning or recruitment brief phase;
* To create innovative and fresh campaigns to attract the top talent that is available from the market;
* To provide an excellent candidate journey throughout the recruitment processes.
* To support the business in interview, assessment and testing design to ensure candidates have technical, behavioural and competency skills required to be successful in role;
* To support the attraction of future talent for the business's development programmes including activity within, schools, colleges and universities to promote the business as a progressive and dynamic employer;
* To utilise job boards and business partnerships to support the business offering to the market, focusing on our communities and initiatives identified by the Corporate Social Responsibility plan;
* Pre-screen candidates applications to ensure we improve the quality of shortlisted candidates by reviewing applications against the brief we have from the hiring manager