8 months ago
Recruitment Advisor; based in Stevnage; 6 month contract
We are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to work for a defence company based in Stevenage. You will act as the main focal point for all permanent experienced hire recruitment activity in your assigned areas of business with the flexibility to be fluid when necessary.
- Responsible for delivery against the recruitment plan for your assigned area by being proactive and timely.
- Play an active part in interviews for not just your business area but those of the wider team too,
- Drive direct hiring across your area and the team in order to reduce agency cost where possible.
- Proactively prepare and support careers open days.
- Source / data mine candidates through various means such as job boards, LinkedIn etc. and building a talent pipeline.
- Maintaining and updating careers site content.
- Responsible for ensuring Hiring Managers review CV's and confirm interviews in a timely fashion and are using the recruitment ATS appropriately (Taleo).
- Ensure correct agencies are being used where needed and that Terms and Conditions are up to date and negotiated.
- Develop and conduct appropriate assessments including but not limited to, competency interviews, psychometric/aptitude testing, role playing etc.
- Manage, gather and relay constructive feedback to candidates, agencies and hiring managers.
- Interact with hiring managers from briefing stage through to closure of role.
- Establish a strong working relationship within HR in particular across Client Facing / HRBP's.
- Build and maintain a relationship with a PSL of agencies.
- Ensure resourcing policies are adhered to and are fit for purpose.
- Provide monthly recruitment reports to management and ad hoc when requested.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an internal recruitment or RPO environment ideally, preferably within an HR team/function. Previous experience of working in recruitment agencies to high targets would be beneficial. You will be a strong team player and offer support to colleagues when needed. Experience of using recruitment systems is essential. Experience of using Taleo would be beneficial. You will be numerate with well-developed IT skills - Microsoft Office ( Excel, Powerpoint, Word) . A&B qualified would be beneficial but not essential.
A background in technical / engineering and professional recruitment ideal along with good knowledge of employment law and HR issues. Strong planning, administration and organisational skills are also required.
You will be able to travel across the UK, including overnight stays and occasional weekend working when required, sometimes at short notice
Working hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Due to the nature of the work involved the successful candidate will need to obtain full MOD security clearance.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.